Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Let's Vote on lowering the F.I.C.O. score standards!





Let's Vote on lowering the F.I.C.O. score standards!



Does anyone know what crooked companies determine these numbers above?

Several years ago I was in some CE classes needed to keep my Real Estate license active. The class I was in was called Corporate Credit and it was a very interesting class about F.I.C.O./ Credit Score, how to repair it etc.

The teacher in the class mentioned that at least one of the credit lines that make up the F.I.C.O. Score are owned by an unknown company. There have been many people that have tried to find out who owns two of these credit lines and end getting lost in (red tape).

Shouldn't we be entitled to know who these "Credit Gods" are that control and determine parts of our lives when it comes to borrowing money for anything.

In my opinion these companies of credit line are just another part of "Organized Crime" in the United States of America!

"Inquiring minds want to know"



Credit Score



Post written by Robert Swetz (Vegas Bob) 1-12-2010

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home