Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Marketing Machine at Activerain with a different approach for Marketing in 2010 - (Please don't miss this post)

A Marketing Machine at Activerain with a different approach for Marketing in 2010 - (Please don't miss this post)

I have really thought about my mistakes in Marketing my Businesses in 2009 and I will do my best to not make the same mistakes in 2010.

There were many, many leads that were created through Activerain, google juice, my web sites and other networks through out the World Wide Web. Because I was so involved with the MGM City Center Project in Las Vegas Nevada and the very long hours that I was working many of my generated leads went cold.

I figure I lost over 100 thousand dollars in leads alone because I do not have a great back up of Associates to help me with my Businesses.

I will continue to be a Marketing Machine in 2010 and will continue to post stories & pics to Activerain, Localism and other network sources but with a huge back up I have formed.

With having Associates helping me with my leads, etc., I should be able to spend more time with my parents and family & friends.

My message to other Activerain Members is set up a strong back up to help you with all the leads & activity you will get from marketing at Activerain & other networks. If your not getting very many leads keep plugging because it's just a matter of time before it will happen.

Another suggestion would be to go to different communities in the city & town you live in, interview company owners, take several photographs and post to (Localism). 40-50 % of my posts get posted to Localism and Activerain Members still read your posts.

Most of my leads come from google juice created through posting to Localism!

And remember creating a strong back up of Associates in your Business will give you more time to spend with your (Family) and what could be better than spending time with your family?

Robert, Nu Nu & Cherry in Burma 2008

Robert Swetz, Nu Nu War & our daughter Cherry - Bagan Burma - 5-11-2008

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home